- A game of speed, observation and reflexes
- Race to find the one matching image between one card and another
- Images may be different sizes and placed on any part of the card, making them difficult to spot
- Every card is unique and has only one picture in common with every other card in the deck
- Five mini games: Fill the well, the towering inferno, hot potato, catch them all and The Poisoned Gift
Take it Anywhere
Suitable for ages 6+ and playable by 2-8 players, Dobble is simple to learn, quick to play but a challenge to master. Dobble's gameplay and its pocket sized tin make it the ideal party or travel game.
5 Different Ways to Play
Dobble is a series of quickness-based mini-games in which all players play at the same time. You can play the mini-games in a specific order, randomly, or you can keep playing the same one over and over. The only important thing is to have fun!
Objective of the Game
No matter which game you play, you always need to be the fastest to spot the identical symbol between two cards, name it out loud and then take the card, place it or discard it depending on the rules of the mini-game you’re currently playing.
Over 50 symbols
Over 50 Symbols
Dobble features 55 circular cards, each decorated with eight different symbols varying in size and orientation. With more than 50 symbols in total, gameplay is never dull.
The Mini Games
- Fill the Well
- The Towering Inferno
- Hot Potato
- Catch Them All
- The Poisoned Gift